On Tuesday 12th October, Prof. Yoshinori Hara gave the second lecture of “Social Innovation Case Study Analysis” in the 2nd period.
“The theme of the lecture was “What is social innovation?
(1) Evaluation of social entrepreneurs and their business activities – Kyoto City’s recognition of companies that will weave the next 1000 years
(2) Investors’ focus on solving social problems – Business models in the 21st century
(3) The demand for solutions to social problems in large corporations
(4) The pursuit of the public and society as an ecosystem
– Social stagnation: the limits of the four sectors
(5) Perspectives of consumers and citizens
In the latter half of the session, there was a question and answer session from the students.